"Every time I’m headed for Las Palmeras Surf Camp, I pretty much pack the exact same gear. For boards, I normally take my go-to shortboard (and a backup), plus something shorter and fun for the smaller/softer days. If it’s going to be BIG, I switch out the small board for a moderate step up. I try and pack as light as I can, making sure I’m covered for the things that really matter: Surf and plenty of sun."
- Boards: 5'2" Stretch Mr Buzz and two 5'10 Stretch "Things"
- Mulcoy fins and Stretch fins
- Dakine Kainui 6 foot leashes
- Tropical Wax
- Good Sunscreen
- 2 Hats
- 2 pairs Sunglasses
- Sandals: Super hot sand!
- 4 pairs of boardshorts
- 2 pairs of walkshorts
- 4 T-shirts
- Tropical Sun Hoody
- 2 Surf shirts are a must. The water/air are hot, you don't want to get burned
- 2 Day Bags for your boards for daily use in and out of the truck
- Wetsuit Top - Still have yet to use it but you never know
- Beach Towel
- Energy bars (When it’s going off, you don’t have to stop!)
Need to get Geared Up?!
The REAL surf shop is the official gear outfitter for Las Palmeras Surf Camp. If you need to get any of the above items (including surfboards), REAL can ship them to you anywhere in the world to arrive for your trip departure.
REAL contact info:
866-REAL-548 / 252-987-6000
"REAL has the largest selection of surfboards, fins, boardbags and accessories I have ever seen, plus they know the gear inside and out. The thing that really separates REAL from the rest of the shops out there is their service and ability to ship anything, anywhere in the world, as fast as overnight. If you need to get geared up for your upcoming Las Palmeras trip, give REAL a call toll free at 866-REAL-548 or check out their website." -Josh Mulcoy